Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dare to Dream

Wow, to anyone out there reading this, I almost missed my post for a day! That would have been a complete fail at my goal haha! Today, the reality of school hit me like a train hits a...whatever it hits. Any who, my brain is fried from school! I actually learned something today! My spanish teacher said something that has been ingrained in my mind the whole day. What I learned is that...

 Don't let others stop you. If you have a goal, whether it be small, such as getting a good grade on a test, or big, like becoming the president, don't let others tell you that you can't do it. Put your hands up and reach for the stars because the world is filled with impossible things that have become possible. You can achieve what you want if you are truly passionate about it. You need to want it more than 100 percent. You need to want it with every ounce of soul in your body. If this is true, with enough hard work, you can do it. When people tell you that you cannot do something, they are wrong. What they are saying is just an ignorant mess of words that can be proven wrong by your passion. Be passionate. Work Hard. Reach for the stars. And dare to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment