1. Just because you are siblings does not mean that you will be alike or similar in any way.
2. Just because you are siblings does not guarantee that you will be close to each other. Again, sorry.
3. Just because you are siblings, it does not mean that you will always like each other.
I think you all get the picture. The three things I listed above make it very difficult to really bond or be close to your sibling. This can also make it really scary and disheartening. Now, imagine if I ended the post here. You have to admit, that would be pretty funny. Don't worry, I'm not that cruel.
Here are three other things I've learned over the years.
1. Siblings show their love in strange, small ways.
2. Siblings always have each other's backs.
3. Siblings may not always like each other, but they always love each other.
So, this is all of the information I've collected over the years. Let's just say, I still have a lot to learn. In general, this is what I know. Relationships with your siblings are tough. It takes work. And it definitely takes time. But a bond between siblings is like nothing else. It is definitely something to fight for and to never give up on.
That's all, for now.