Friday, July 17, 2015

Late night thoughts part two


Although it's not that late at night right now, I found myself unable to end the day without writing something. So here we go. Sorry for the lack of quality posts on here lately. My excuse: I've been out of town and well, I'm still out of town actually. Here's what I have been up to for the past couple of days. 

Now onto some of my thoughts. Things racing through my brain right now. 

1. Wow, I really need to go to the gym. Do you ever have those days where you just feel so out of shape and not good about your body? Hopefully I'm not the only one. I'm thinking of doing a post on body confidence soon, but I still need to wrap my head around the idea. Any thoughts? 

2. Are reality tv shows a waste of my time? For some reason I am addicted to reality shows like "The real housewives." I've been told many times that those shows are complete garbage and a waste of my time. A part of me agrees that I shouldn't spend too much time watching tv in general. However, I constantly find myself defending these shows. Although some argue they are fake, I find the women on these shows to be genuine in their emotions and relationships. Am I being completely naive? 

3. Poetry! I've recently been interested in poetry. The only problem, I don't know where to start! Any recommendations? 

4. Dreams! I think I want to start keeping a dream journal or maybe even post some of my dreams on here. Ever since I was young I have always remembered my dreams very clearly and have had the craziest dreams in general. I definitely think that dreams do hold value and can tell me things about myself in real life. For example, when I was taking my drivers Ed courses and preparing for the test, I had many recurring dreams of me crazily driving down the road unable to control my car. I remember this made me realize that I did not have confidence in myself when I was behind the wheel and let the car control me. Yes, that one was kind of obvious. :) let me know if you would be interested in hearing some more of my dreams in more detail!

Okay, I think that is enough for tonight. Again, sorry for the lack of posts lately! 

That's all for now.  
-m

2 comments:

  1. I also have the craziest dreams. Please post yours! I also feel like having to work out, so I dance and swim quite often. But I can get hooked very quickly on TV shows, oops...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely going to start posting some of my dreams!

      Delete