1. The gym. This month I have been focusing a lot on exercising and going to the gym every single day. I don't really know what I am doing there, but every morning I work out for 40 or more minutes on the elliptical, cycling machine and treadmill. I've been trying to do a lot of cardio to lose some extra pounds and to try and shape up my legs. Working out has made me feel a lot better about myself and made me more positive.
2. Hamilton. I hope this is not too pretentious of me, but I have definitely been loving the music from the musical Hamilton. I bought the CD and play it almost every time I drive. Check out track numbers 17 and 22 on the first CD!
3. Making plans. I've found that it's very easy to sink into a routine of staying home all day, watching television or movies and finding time slipping quickly away until it is night and the routine is repeated. Therefore, I've been trying to make plans as much as possible with friends in order to both keep busy and to spend time with them, since friends are a huge part of what makes me happy.
4. Outdoors. This is a more recent favorite. I have recently realized that the outdoors make me very very happy and are where most of my best memories take place. I've been doing some hiking, exploring in nature and just being outside during this month of June and it's been a lot of fun!
5. Writing. This month I have rediscovered my passion for writing. Writing lets me release all of my thoughts and always makes me feel happy.
That's all for now.