Sunday, September 1, 2013

Second chances

Wow....so this morning as my chihuahua roxy sat in my lap enjoying the sunshine filtering through the curtains, I realized I had forgotten something. After thinking for almost fifteen minutes, I remembered that I failed to post yesterday. Part of me felt like I was done. I couldn't possibly post again after failing the one goal I created for this year. The one chance I had to complete something and fulfill my ambition was ruined. But of course, after another ten minutes of thinking, I came to another conclusion. This blog is for me. And this blog is for whoever else happens to read it or is following it. And I'm here to talk about lessons learned from my life. So here we go, second chances. It's okay if you fail. Failure exemplifies to the world that you actually tried. You have passion for something and that passion is so great that you were willing to risk the option of failure. We shouldn't be so hard on ourselves. No one is perfect. So we should all give ourselves a second chance. A second chance to prove to ourselves that we are worth something. And to prove that we can accomplish whatever we set our minds to. 

Thanks for
Listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment