1. I have been unable to watch "One Tree Hill" because I have been busy and unable to cope with the major plot change from season 4 to season 5. How can television shows, which are NOT real, affect people so deeply!? I feel pathetic for being so invested in the show, but I can't help it at the same time! Any advice?
2. It started hailing a few minutes ago and I loved it. There's something about "gloomy" weather that makes me feel at peace, happy and safe. Is that weird?
3. I know I should clean my room, but I can't. Maybe I'm lazy or maybe I really am too busy. Having a clean room makes me feel so much more organized mentally.
4. I have been loving the acoustic guitar station on Pandora. Anyone else?
5. I have to choose what college I want to go to and I am SO confused, worried, excited, anxious and terrified! HELP!
That's all for now.