Thursday, April 9, 2015

Favorite Songs At This Moment

Hey there! This post is going to be all about music and my favorite songs at this moment! I have always loved music. For me, I don't only like certain genres of music. Instead, I usually am drawn to individual songs, no matter what type of music it falls under. Music can really act as an escape. I love how songs can make you disappear into another world.



TOP FAVORITE SEVEN SONGS


  1. Cigarette Daydreams-Cage The Elephant
       
    2. Just One of the Guys-Jenny Lewis


     3. Want to Want Me-Jason Derulo


     4. I'm Good-The Mowgli's


     5. Light Years Away-Mozella


       6. Ellsworth Kansas-Rascall Flatts


     7. Dream-Priscilla Ahn


                                     


Hope you enjoyed and find the same joy and inspiration in music that I do! :)

That's all for now.
  -M

No comments:

Post a Comment