Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Food for Thought

Just a reminder to anyone out there who is reading this....






Whenever you have a bad day, maybe some friend troubles, personal issues or awful luck that seems to have been sent down by the universe just to make you angry, remember that everything happens for a reason and that really only time can tell. I have to constantly remind myself this because it seems to me that I ALWAYS have something go wrong when things are finally looking up, if you know what I mean. For instance, I though that a certain class of mine this year was going to suck. I was thinking of any way possible to drop it and transfer into something else. However, after sticking it out for a few weeks, I actually began to love it. It's kinda funny how this always seems to happen. So, whenever you feel like I did, remember that days, weeks, months, or years from now, you will say to yourself, to your kids and your grandkids that everything happens for a reason. 
That's all for now
-M




No comments:

Post a Comment