Monday, March 28, 2016

Sunday Night Thoughts

Hey there. I just spent almost an hour or so freaking out about what I am planning on studying in college. Fun fact: I have never been good or interested in math or many sciences as a student. Therefore, I am left with a different set of possible majors to choose from. Many times I feel like I don't know what I like. Recently, I have been drawn to many history classes, however, I often feel like that major is not taken seriously and only leads to jobs as a teacher, which I am not interested in. Life is pretty confusing at times. I feel so so lost right now. It's odd because I feel like I know who I am as a person but I don't know what I want to do in life. What do you all think is more important? Who you are or what you do? Both? I just wanted to ask this question and see what you all think.

That's all for now.
-m

1 comment: